|Average Customer Review: ( 85 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
12 of 12 found the following review helpful:
Great backpack, bad company to buy from Apr 07, 2011
"connoisseur of all"
This is a great backpack that is stylish and big. The backpack fits my 17' laptop and is not a tight fit. Lots of pockets and the organizer in the front of the pack is great for the essentials being in college: calculator, pens, pencils, wallet, etc. The pocket at the bottom is a little awkward because it opens into the larger space for books, etc. The laptop is accessible from the back which is great but not its own pocket, it opens to the larger space but no big deal for me.I can hold 3 thin binders, 3 big college textbooks, laptop, lunch and essentials with more than enough room to carry another 2 big texts. Construction seems solid. Handle is great and sturdy.
If purchasing from A&E I would be careful if this isn't a priority, shipping was 3 days late and received a rude email when inquiring about backpack. Has nothing to do with backpack itself and may have been a fluke.
All in all, backpack was worth the hassle than settling for a cheaper one, this is built to last.
19 of 21 found the following review helpful:
Not exactly what I needed Oct 13, 2007
By BRM Fan
As a frequent business traveller I was looking for a replacement for my laptop backpack which has worn out after 500K+ miles of airports and business trips. After much searching I settled on the Ogio Metro which has many positive features but one signficant drawback...
- I like the idea of the separate pocket for the laptop, nothing else... I access this the most.
- The front pocket subdivided for accessories is great and very practical.
- The side pockets for mouse, jump drives, transformers are also well thought out.
- The bag is comfortable on one's back as the straps are wide.
- The MP3 and smaller accessories pockets at the top are EXCELLENT. Brilliant idea as they are very accessible.
- The main compartment is VERY big, but NOT subdivided. This alone makes the bag quite impractical. Despite all the electronic files one can not avoid having to carry papers/binders and this pocket is not subdivided effectively to hold papers in place. There is very small sleeve that is hard to access and will not hold more than about 20 sheets in their folders. Which such a big pocket a little subdivision would make it much more practical.
- Less of a nuisance is the fact that the handle is of soft neoprene-like material as opposed to harder rubberized material. Easier on the hand, but does not seem that it would last as long.
Overall I am satisfied with the construction quality. It was received quickly from Amazon so overall good shopping experience.
11 of 11 found the following review helpful:
Top quality and functionality Mar 27, 2011
This is by far the best back pack I have ever owned. The quality of the workmanship is very good and can take some serious abuse. The amount and placement of the pockets are just right for the needs. One of the best features is the external access pocket for laptops. It makes going through airport security a breeze without having to dig it out from under all the stuff in the main pockets like most other packs. I've own many other packs that only last a year or so before the zippers start tearing out at the seems or the main grab handle rips off. I've had this pack for about three years and haven't had a single problem out of it.
4 of 4 found the following review helpful:
The best backpack you could ever buy. Nov 30, 2006
By G. E. Vargas
This is the best backpack I have ever had, and I go through at least three a year. It is comfortable, spacious, looks awesome (modern but serious) and it is designed rather than just put together. All the pockets are the perfact size and in the perfect space. The zippers are strong, but easy to open and the material is pure quality. I'm not buying any other, I'll just keep getting this one as long as they make it. Maybe my next one will be the green one or the "Punk" edition - check them out, they all look great.
5 of 6 found the following review helpful:
Brilliant! Nov 02, 2008
By Jared A. Jensen
This backpack is exactly what I needed for high school. You would not believe how space-efficient it is! Some of my friend's backpacks stick waaay out and are completely full, yet mine (this one) still has plenty of space and doesn't stick way out. It has plenty of pockets, and the 3 I really like are the big one on the side that a water bottle fits perfectly in, and the 2 small ones at the top thzat both have access to the headphone slot. Would recommend this backpack to anyone and everyone.
See all 85 customer reviews on Amazon.com